At Railz, a Business refers to an entity that shares connection(s) to their accounting service provider(s). Businesses are often represented by your customers.
An inactive business status means that one of the following:
- You have initiated a Railz Connect™ session for the business but they didn't connect their account
- All business connections have expired for one of the following reasons:
- Connection token has expired from the accounting service provider (on average lasts a year)
- A business has manually disconnected your app from its account
- You changed your accounting software provider integration settings in the Railz Portal
To activate a business again, you would need to reconnect them using Railz Connect™ by providing the same business name.
For more details, please refer to the following sections in our API Docs: