Before you can access data from users using FreshBooks for their accounting, you need to set up a FreshBooks integration in the Railz Dashboard™.
You'll need to:
Create a FreshBooks developer application.
Add your secure keys to the Railz Dashboard™.
Part 1: Create a FreshBooks developer application
Create an account at: https://www.freshbooks.com/
Login to your FreshBooks Developer Portal:
Once logged in, visit https://my.freshbooks.com/#/developer and click Create an App.
4. Enter your app details.
The Application Name is displayed to your users, so it should identify you.
The Redirect URIs must read:
5. Click Save to create your app.
6. Click the small arrow next to the newly created app to display your secure keys. You'll need these for the next stage of the process.
Part 2: Add your secure keys to the Railz Dashboard™
1. Navigate to: https://dashboard.railz.ai/login and login.
2. Click Integrations.
3. For FreshBooks click Manage.
4. Copy your ClientID & Client Secret from your FreshBooks developer account and Paste your ClientID & Client Secret into Railz and select Save changes.
5. Enable your integration. Go back to Integrations, and use the toggle to update the FreshBooks integration from Disabled to Enabled.