First, you will have to set up Wave integration on the Railz Dashboard™.
If you do not already have an application created on Wave, you can create a new application in the developer portal. Follow the below steps to create a new application.
Create your Application
Create an account at wave.com
Once logged in, visit Wave's Manage Applications page and click 'Create an application'
Enter the following:
In the Name box, add a short name for your application. Your customers see this when they authorize your connection to their account.
In the Redirect URIs box, enter the URI https://auth.railz.ai/wave/
5. You will be navigated back to Wave's Manage Applications page. Select the application you created.
6. Keep this tab open to copy the ClientID and Client Secret into the next stage of the process.
Add your Secure Keys to Railz
1. Open the Railz Dashboard™ and log in.
2. In the left sidebar navigation menu, go to Integrations > Accounting.
3. Scroll down to the Wave integration and click Manage.
4. Paste in your Client ID and Client Secret, and then click Save changes
5. Enable your integration: Go back to Integrations > Accounting, and use the toggle to update the Wave integration from Disabled to Enabled.