Before you can access data from users using QuickBooks Online for their accounting, you need to set up a QuickBooks Online integration in the Railz Dashboard™. You'll need to:
Register a new application on QuickBooks Online's developer portal.
Add your secure keys to the Railz Dashboard™.
Part 1: Register your Application
1. Create and/or log in to your QuickBooks Developer account
2. Navigate to Dashboard (Top right).
3. Select + Create an app.
4. Select QuickBooks Online and Payments.
5. Enter App Details (Give your app a name & Choose a Scope), and select Create app.
6. Under Production, select Terms of Service Links:
Note: You can use your own links or use the following as placeholders (this step must be completed to proceed):
End-User License Agreement Url:
7. Navigate to Keys & Oath (Under Production).
8. Complete the app assessment questionnaire to get production access. QuickBooks will review the details and grant you production access when you fill in all the details for your app and submit the app assessment questionnaire.
When Quickbooks approves your request for production access, you will see the Client ID and the Client Secret under Keys & OAuth (for Production).
Please see here for more information on how to request Quickbooks production access.
9. On Keys & Oath (Under Production), select Add URI.
10. Enter "https://auth.railz.ai/quickbooks/" and select Save.
Part 2: Add your Secure Keys
1. Navigate to Railz Dashboard™ and log in.
2. Click Integrations.
3. For QuickBooks, select Configure.
4. Copy your ClientID & Client Secret from your QuickBooks developer account, paste your ClientID & Client Secret into Railz, and click Save & Enable.